Monday, June 6, 2016

Psalm 63

Psa. 63:0   A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.
Psa. 63:1    O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; 
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, 
In a dry and weary land where there is no water. 
2  Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, 
To see Your power and Your glory. 
3  Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, 
My lips will praise You. 
4  So I will bless You as long as I live; 
I will lift up my hands in Your name. 
5  My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, 
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips. 
Psa. 63:6    When I remember You on my bed, 
I meditate on You in the night watches, 
7  For You have been my help, 
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. 
8  My soul clings to You; 
Your right hand upholds me. 
Psa. 63:9    But those who seek my life to destroy it, 
Will go into the depths of the earth. 
10  They will be delivered over to the power of the sword; 
They will be a prey for foxes. 
11  But the king will rejoice in God; 
Everyone who swears by Him will glory, 
For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment