Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yahweh, the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, and my God and Father through faith in Jesus,

Your eternal power and divine nature have been clearly revealed since the beginning of creation through Your mighty works and Word. You are worthy of fear and honor and glory, for You are God, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Thank You for Your grace and mercy shown to me in Christ, and for wisdom and the Spirit's indwelling power to know You and to do Your will in submission to Christ. Thank You for qualifying me for the kingdom of Christ by Your grace that is in Christ Jesus my Lord. May I follow, abide in, and obey Jesus with a fully-devoted heart, and reverence You forever. May our family abide in Jesus, walking in the Spirit's power, glorifying You in reverence and fear, yet fully assured of Your grace, power, and love. May Your revelation of power incite fear and reverence in Your people and all the peoples of the earth forever. May Your glory and renown be made known, and be known, and may the testimony of Jesus be proclaimed in all the earth, sanctifying Your people by faith in Jesus in order that all who believe may cross out of judgment and into Christ, given new life by the Holy Spirit to dwell in Your eternal kingdom of glory. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment