Friday, May 6, 2016

Psalm 61


Psa. 61:0   For the choir director; on a stringed instrument. A Psalm of David. 
Psa. 61:1     Hear my cry, O God; 
Give heed to my prayer. 
2  From the  end of the earth I call to You when my heart is  faint; 
Lead me to  the rock that is higher than I. 
3  For You have been a  refuge for me, 
tower of strength  against the enemy. 
4  Let me   dwell in Your tent forever; 
Let me  take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah. 
Psa. 61:5    For You have heard my  vows, O God; 
You have given me the inheritance of those who  fear Your name. 
6  You will   prolong the king’s  life; 
His years will be as many generations. 
7  He will  abide  before God forever; 
Appoint  lovingkindness and truth that they may preserve him. 
8  So I will  sing praise to Your name forever, 

That I may  pay my vows day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment