Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Psalm 62


Psa. 62:0   For the choir director; according to Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. 
Psa. 62:1    My soul waits in silence for God only; 
From Him is my salvation. 
2  He only is my rock and my salvation, 
My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken. 
Psa. 62:3    How long will you assail a man, 
That you may murder him, all of you, 
Like a leaning wall, like a tottering fence? 
4  They have counseled only to thrust him down from his high position; 
They delight in falsehood; 
They bless with their mouth, 
But inwardly they curse. Selah. 
Psa. 62:5    My soul, wait in silence for God only, 
For my hope is from Him. 
6  He only is my rock and my salvation, 
My stronghold; I shall not be shaken. 
7  On God my salvation and my glory rest; 
The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. 
8  Trust in Him at all times, O people; 
Pour out your heart before Him; 
God is a refuge for us.  Selah. 
Psa. 62:9    Men of low degree are only vanity and men of rank are a lie; 
In the balances they go up; 
They are together lighter than breath. 
10  Do not trust in oppression 
And do not vainly hope in robbery; 
If riches increase, do not set your heart upon them.
Psa. 62:11    Once God has spoken; 
Twice I have heard this: 
That power belongs to God; 
12  And lovingkindness is Yours, O Lord, 

For You recompense a man according to his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment